Need to Retain an Investigator or Expert Witness?
Investigators and expert witnesses are critical to the enforcement process. However, many boards do not have experienced accounting investigators and experts attached to their boards. The Investigator and Expert Witness database assists executive directors in locating the appropriate investigator or expert witness for their particular situation.
Online applications are used to solicit a pool of investigators and a pool of expert witnesses available for hire by state boards when the need arises. Applicants will complete the standard application, and may also attach a copy of their resume or other supporting documentation. The information compiled in the database will be made available to executive directors upon request, to ensure that the list is updated to include the most recent applicant.
If you would like to obtain a list of available investigators or expert witnesses, please contact NASBA’s Regulatory Affairs Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountancy Licensee Database
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services