An Australian CPA may be eligible to sit for the International Qualification Examination (IQEX) if he or she is a member in good standing of CPA Australia and meets the eligibility criteria set forth in the 2018 Mutual Recognition Agreement(MRA).
You must be a citizen of, or hold a visa granting legal residency in, Australia or New Zealand.
Member in Good Standing
You must be a member in good standing with the CPA Australia. Your application will not be complete without this Letter of Good Standing.
You must meet the following education requirements:
You must meet the following examination requirement:
You must meet the following experience requirement:
You must be in compliance with the continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of CPA Australia.
Materials to be Submitted
The following documents must be submitted to support your application:
Australian CPAs who obtained their Australian credential by qualifying under a reciprocal agreement that CPA Australia may have with another professional accountancy organization are not eligible under this agreement. This includes all mutual recognition agreements, reciprocal membership agreements, and other similar agreements which CPA Australia may have or have had at any time.
Toll Free: 1.888.MY.NASBA
Mail: IQEX Coordinator
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- Becoming a CPA
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services