Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it may take up to 8 weeks from the date all application materials have been received to receive your Notice to Schedule.
The following are the resources for clients and candidates alike on the latest Covid updates from Prometric:
On the COVID-19 tab of the Prometric website you can find:
The Uniform CPA Examination (Exam) protects the public interest by helping to ensure that only qualified individuals become licensed as U.S. Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). Individuals seeking to qualify as CPAs are required to pass the Exam.
Despite popular misconception, NASBA does not develop the content of the CPA Exam, nor is it responsible for scoring the Exam. We do not receive all scores at the same time and some jurisdictions do not release scores via our website. Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to receive score updates.
The Candidate Bulletin
Before applying for the Uniform CPA Examination, please familiarize yourself with The Candidate Bulletin. When you apply for the CPA Examination you will attest that you have read through The Candidate Bulletin.
Pathway To CPA Exam Quiz
Before you can apply to take a section of the CPA Exam, you must be declared eligible. Here’s where the Pathway to CPA Exam quiz comes in handy! While taking this quiz, you will be asked a series of questions that will help put you on the right path to beginning your CPA Exam journey.Read more about the CPA Exam Quiz.
Click a button below to accomplish further Exam-related tasks:
NASBA CPA Examination Services (CPAES) provides a comprehensive array of services to state boards of accountancy related to the Uniform CPA Examination. Some of these include application processing, credential evaluations and score reporting.
Pathway to CPA Exam Quiz
Choose a jurisdiction below to begin the Exam process:
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services