A holder of the Chartered Accountant credential may be eligible to sit for the International Qualification Examination (IQEX) if he or she is a member in good standing of CAANZ and meets the eligibility criteria set forth in the December 2018 Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA).
You must be a citizen of, or hold a visa granting legal residency in Australia or New Zealand. Your application will not be complete without a copy of your passport or visa.
Member in Good Standing
You must be a member in good standing with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ). Your application will not be complete without a Letter of Good Standing.
You must hold a baccalaureate or higher degree and one of the following:
You must have successfully completed one of the following:
You must meet the following experience requirements:
You must be in compliance with the continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of CAANZ.
Materials to Be Submitted
The following documents must be submitted to support your application:
Chartered Accountant Australia and New Zealand CAs who obtained their CA credential by qualifying under a reciprocal agreement that CAANZ (or ICAA or NZICA) may have with another professional accountancy organization are not eligible under this agreement. This includes all mutual recognition agreements, reciprocal membership agreements, and similar agreements which CAANZ, or ICAA or NZICA may have or have had at any time.
Toll Free: 1.888.MY.NASBA
Mail: IQEX Coordinator
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services