A holder of a Mexican Contador Público Certificado (CPC) credential may be eligible sit for the International Qualification Examination (IQEX) if he or she is a member in good standing of the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos (IMCP) and meets the eligibility criteria set forth in the 2017 Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA).
Member in Good Standing
You must be a member in good standing with the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos.
You must meet the following education requirements:
You must meet the following examination requirement:
Mexican PCPs who qualified prior to the introduction of the EUC in September 2002 are grandfathered in by this agreement as having met the examination criteria.
You must have completed a minimum of one year of relevant work experience.
You must be in compliance with the CPE requirements of the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos.
Materials to Be Submitted
The following documents must be submitted to support your application:
Mexican CPCs who obtained their Mexican credential by qualifying under a reciprocal agreement that IMCP may have with another professional accountancy organization are not eligible under this agreement. This includes all mutual recognition agreements, reciprocal membership agreements, and other similar agreements which IMCP may have, at any time, had.
Toll Free: 1.888.MY.NASBA
Mail: IQEX Coordinator
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services