Since 1988, NASBA has presented awards to deserving individuals who have made a notable impact on State Boards of Accountancy, NASBA and the accounting profession. In the spring of each year, the Awards Committee extends a formal Call for Nominations inviting NASBA membership to submit nominations for the following awards:
Following the Call for Nominations, the NASBA Awards Committee reviews all nominations and identifies three finalists to present to the NASBA Board of Directors for final approval. Upon receiving final approval, each of the award recipients is notified. Award winners are presented at NASBA’s Annual Meeting, held in the fall of each year.
Call for Nominations:
Nominations for NASBA’s Annual Awards will be accepted in spring 2021. Board of Accountancy executive directors and members are encouraged to submit nominations during this period. Click the link below to submit a nomination.
William H. Van Rensselaer Award
Established in 1988, the William H. Van Rensselaer Award was created in memory of NASBA’s first full-time executive director, William H. Van Rensselaer, and recognizes an individual who has contributed to the development of a new program, improvement of a current program for the boards of accountancy, or who has influenced passage of rules or statutes to strengthen accountancy regulations.
Distinguished Service Award
The NASBA Distinguished Service Award was established in 1999, to honor a volunteer for unswerving commitment and dedication to enhancing the mission of NASBA.
Lorraine P. Sachs Standard of Excellence Award
Created in 2008, the Lorraine P. Sachs Standard of Excellence Award recognizes a current state board executive or administrator that has shown outstanding service to improving the effectiveness of accounting regulation-on local and national fronts.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services