NASBA holds a unique relationship with the 55 State Boards of Accountancy and the international regulatory community. While our mission is to enhance the effectiveness and advance the common interests of the Boards of Accountancy, as the profession grows globally, our efforts and conversations must reach across bodies of water to ensure the views, positions and responsibilities of State Boards are shared internationally. The ever expanding scope of financial conversations, issues and similarities provides NASBA an opportunity to cultivate dialogue specific to regulators from around the world, and to provide key support and resources to candidates, professionals and regulators.
NASBA, in conjunction with the AICPA and Prometric, will now offer the Uniform CPA Examination in England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Brazil, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates.
Candidates & Professionals
In the International sector, the term "candidate" can refer to a person who is already working as a professional or an actual student looking for the opportunity to obtain the CPA designation.
We take great pride in providing a platform for the international community to address current and emerging issues impacting accounting regulation.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services