- We may determine that credentials submitted for evaluation must be sent for verification before an official evaluation can be completed. We reserve the right to contact educational institutions and/or governmental entities for verification of the credential submitted.
- Official documents and documents received directly from the issuing institution will not be released to the candidate. The documents become the property of NASBA International Evaluation Services.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services will contact you if additional documents are required to perform an evaluation.
- NIES does not evaluate foreign education for admission to academic institutions, immigration, or employment in the United States. Please visit our wholly-owned subsidiary, Aequo International, for these services.
- If your credentials are under another name, you must send legal verification of all name changes.
- It is our policy to maintain electronic evaluation records indefinitely. NIES destroys official transcripts and documents on a regular basis. A scanned image of all documents received will be maintained indefinitely.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services will only keep your application open for up to one year without a new status update. Applications that exceed one year without a status update will be closed. No refund will be issued and any official/replaceable documents will be destroyed. NASBA International Evaluation Services will also store documents for up to one year without an application. If you have not applied within one year, any official/replaceable documents will be destroyed.
- If your educational documents cannot be verified, we will not perform an evaluation.
- If you disagree with the outcome of your evaluation, you have 60 days from the issue date of the evaluation report to question the content and outcome. Please submit your concerns in writing or by email to our office for review. Allow a minimum of 10 business days for your evaluation report to be reviewed. There is no guarantee that changes will be made to your evaluation report.
- If you submit falsified or fraudulent documents, we reserve the right to contact state boards of accountancy. This information will be shared with other evaluation agencies. Your documents will not be returned and you will not receive a refund.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services does not issue refunds.
Continue an Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Resources for Deficient Education
Services and Fees
Toll Free: 1.855.468.5382
Email: [email protected]
NASBA - International Evaluation Services
150 4th Ave. N., Suite 850
Nashville, TN 37219