Welcome to NIES!
Before you begin the application for an evaluation, visit the Requirements page for a country specific explanation of which documents will be requested.
Are you ready to start an international education evaluation? Click a button below to get started!
Certain jurisdictions will accept credits from professional organizations if the credit is determined to be equivalent to academic study from an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States. Contact our office to learn more if you have completed examinations, coursework or credits from a professional organization.
Please Note: We do not do evaluations for New York licensure.
NASBA International Evaluation Services will only keep your application open for up to one year without a new status update. Applications that exceed one year without a status update will be closed. No refund will be issued and any official/replaceable documents will be destroyed. NASBA International Evaluation Services will also store documents for up to one year without an application. If you have not applied within one year, any official/replaceable documents will be destroyed.
NIES is the only approved provider for international education evaluations in the following jurisdictions:
* North Carolina candidates must have approval directly from the North Carolina State Board in order to apply for the NIES international evaluation report. For a full list of the Boards of Accountancy we serve, as well as to learn more about the different types of evaluations we offer, please take a look at our Services and Fees page.
Toll Free: 1.855.468.5382
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services