Welcome to NIES!
We provide academic evaluation services for CPA Examination and licensure applicants who have completed education outside the United States. NIES proudly serves over 50 jurisdictions.
NASBA International Evaluation Services takes great effort to authenticate the educational records of exam and licensure applicants. Official documents must be sent directly from the issuing institution or the appropriate governing body. If you cannot submit official documents, please visit our requirements or FAQ page for additional options.
Designed specifically for CPA exam and licensure candidates, NASBA International Evaluation Services provides academic evaluations of international coursework and credentials.
As the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy and administrator of the Uniform CPA Exam, we are actively involved in the international education profession. As such, the professionals at NASBA are equipped with specific knowledge of the accounting profession and post-secondary accounting coursework. That knowledge, combined with positive relationships with state boards of accountancy, allows us to provide high-quality, cost-effective educational evaluations with unmatched customer service.
We provide academic evaluation services for applicants who have completed education outside the United States for CPA examination and license only. We do not evaluate foreign education for admission to academic institutions or employment in the United States.
NASBA International Evaluation Services is dedicated to upholding the integrity of the U.S. CPA credential through expert evaluation of international coursework and stringent authentication of education.
NASBA International Evaluation Services and staff are organizational members of:
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services