One of NASBA’s goals is to make the CPA credential available to both domestic and international accounting professionals around the world, and we recognize that many applicants for licensure have difficulty finding a licensed CPA to sign off on their experience requirement.
The Experience Verification service is our latest effort to address the needs of both domestic and international licensure applicants by providing access to an interview with a licensed U.S. CPA, while also conducting a thorough authentication of the applicant’s work experience.
What do you need?
In order to begin the Experience Verification service, applicants must have:
NASBA will offer Experience Verification for licensure in the following jurisdictions:
Individuals who sat for the CPA Exam in jurisdictions other than the jurisdictions listed above, may be eligible to transfer their scores to these jurisdictions and apply/obtain licensure.
Domestic Experience Verification: $500
2. Your work experience is verified by a local provider.
3. An interview with a U.S. CPA is conducted.
4. A comprehensive final report is prepared and submitted to the Board of Accountancy.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services