One of NASBA’s goals is to make the CPA credential available to both domestic and international accounting professionals around the world, and we recognize that many applicants for licensure have difficulty finding an actively licensed CPA to sign off on their experience requirement.
The Experience Verification service is our latest effort to address the needs of both domestic and international licensure applicants by providing access to an interview with an actively licensed U.S. CPA, while also conducting a thorough authentication of the applicant’s work experience.
What do you need?
In order to begin the Experience Verification service, applicants must have:
NASBA will offer Experience Verification for licensure in the following jurisdictions:
Individuals who sat for the CPA Exam in jurisdictions other than the jurisdictions listed above, may be eligible to transfer their scores to these jurisdictions and apply/obtain licensure.
Individuals applying for the IQEX exam in one of these jurisdictions, who need to submit post-licensure work experience with their IQEX application, may use this service.
Domestic Experience Verification: $600
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- Becoming a CPA
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services