NASBA offers its CPE Audit Service platform to State Boards of Accountancy to use as an automated tool for conducting their audits of licensee compliance with the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements. Eligible boards are participating in the Accountancy Licensee Database (ALD) with licensee data records that are properly linked across state lines. The platform is configured for CPAs to report CPE hours and documentation to the Boards electronically, and State Boards of Accountancy are provided administrative tools for evaluating submitted credits and documentation for compliance with State Board CPE rules and regulations during the audit process.
If you are a representative of a State Board of Accountancy who is interested in a brief walkthrough demonstration of the upcoming CPE Audit Service platform, please contact Erin Scruggs (email@example.com). You may also wish to review Frequently Asked Questions about the CPE Audit Service.
Click here to see an overview video for the CPE Audit Service.
Please find participating boards’ contact information below if you have questions about a CPE audit that is in progress:
Click here for a video tutorial for Account Registration in the CPE Audit Service.
Click here for news and updates regarding the CPE Audit Service.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services