In summer 2021, NASBA’s CPE Audit Service team completed a project to enhance the application’s performance and improve existing functionality. The team began outreach to interested State Boards of Accountancy in January that previously expressed an interest in participating in the use of the application.
The application is used by participating boards as an automated tool for conducting their audits of licensee compliance with their Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements. Eligible boards are participating in the Accountancy Licensee Database (ALD) with licensee data records that are properly linked across state lines.
The platform is configured for CPAs to report CPE hours and documentation to the boards electronically, and Boards of Accountancy are provided administrative tools for evaluating submitted credits and documentation for compliance with state board CPE rules and regulations during the audit process.
Presently, there are 11 boards participating in the CPE Audit Service and NASBA will gradually start bringing on additional boards in 2022.
Additional announcements and updates to availability will be communicated to state boards.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services