August 22, 2019
NASBA launched the CPE Audit Service with six of its eight participating Boards in the Spring: Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Tennessee and Virginia.
There is a known issue with the initial registration and reset password functionality for some licensees. NASBA’s IT team has estimated to have the resolution to production by the end of September. The remaining Boards, North Carolina and Ohio will go live once this issue is resolved.
In the interim, the CPE Audit Service team can assist with registration and login issues, typically within 3-4 business days.
If a user experiences any issue, we are directing all users to send an e-mail with their issue to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist the most efficiently.
In the communication to us please provide:
This information will assist the CPE Audit Service team in responding to you most effectively.
A few common issues from licensees include:
1. You are a CPA in a participating state and did not receive the original communication from your Board regarding account registration. Please provide a request for the registration information along with your state of license and license number.
NASBA looks forward to serving even more Boards of Accountancy in the coming months.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services