The AICPA has launched an educational training video to assist Board of Accountancy Executive Directors and staff utilize their peer review portal called the Facilitated State Board Access (FSBA).
Boards of Accountancy (BOAs) can determine whether an in-state or out-of-state firm is enrolled in a peer review program through the AICPA’s Facilitated State Board Access (FSBA) process.
In addition to enrollment information, this secure website provides BOAs with information regarding the firm’s name, location, date of peer review acceptance, period covered by the most recently accepted peer review, and whether the firm’s enrollment in the program has been dropped or terminated.
Be sure to take advantage of this great tutorial. The AICPA’s FSBA team will also provide personalized training for Board staff upon request. They will acquaint Boards with FSBA and provide them with a website tour as well. For those Boards whose rules are changing to allow them to access peer review results, personalized training is available when you are ready.
Additionally, being familiar with what data is available in FSBA will prepare Boards who may become interested in pursuing NASBA’s project underway to create Peer Review Compliance Reports. The objective of this new project is to reconcile firm data in the ALD with FSBA data points to provide exception reports to Boards in a more automated fashion. The AICPA and NASBA are working together to research this as a possible future option as a supplement to accessing the FSBA.
To set up a customized training session, contact Donna Roethel Freundlich by phone at 919-402-4970 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services