The following information only relates to Arkansas applications for which CredentialNet offers Individual Substantial Equivalency evaluations as part of the application process. Alternative application processes exist for complying with the Arkansas board’s interstate practice rules. Contact the board for further information.
A CPA who is seeking an Arkansas reciprocal license under ACA 17-12-308(b) may obtain an individual substantial equivalency evaluation from CredentialNet.
A CPA should also complete the Arkansas State Board of Accountancy’s Application for a Reciprocal License as a Certified Public Accountant and send it directly to the Arkansas Board. This form can be obtained by contacting the Arkansas Board at 501-682-1520.
Individual Substantial Equivalency Evaluation Requirements
The evaluation is the same for reciprocal licensure applicants and practice privilege applicants and is based on requirements outlined in the UAA:
The following fees are applicable to the individual substantial equivalency evaluation only. There may be separate fees required by the state for which you are applying. Contact the state board directly for that information.
Evaluation Fee: $250
Toll Free: 1.866.350.0017
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services