NASBA operates the Guam Computer Testing Center in cooperation with the Guam Board of Accountancy and Prometric. You must pay an additional surcharge for each Uniform CPA Examination section you plan to take in Guam. The surcharge is $140 per section.
For Guam residents who are able to pay at the Guam Computer Testing Center, the surcharge fee is $70.
You must cancel any existing Exam appointments prior to paying the surcharge. If you wish to pay the surcharge online, you will need your NTS and a credit card to proceed. Please Note: The Guam Surcharge is non-refundable.
When using the site to register, please note the following:
After you pay the additional surcharge for each Exam section, you will need to wait at least 24 hours before you schedule your appointment.
Once you have paid the surcharge for an Exam section and, for any reason you must change your site from Guam to another center outside of Guam, you may do so at the Prometric Scheduling website. However, you will not be issued a refund of the Guam Surcharge fee under any circumstances.
CPA Examination Services (CPAES)
Guam Call Center
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services