The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) is implementing a new program for CPA Exam candidates to access information related to the Uniform CPA Examination (CPA Exam).
NASBA is introducing a new program to manage NASBA web applications. This means CPA Exam candidates will be able to conveniently access all NASBA applications through a single, secure homepage, which is known as the NASBA Application Dashboard.
This new program will be implemented Tuesday, May 31, 2022, and on this day, each candidate will be required to create an account to access the NASBA Application Dashboard. Once logged into the Dashboard, candidates will have access to their NASBA Candidate Account, which going forward will be called the CPA Portal.
For detailed instructions, click/tap on this link, or the media below, to watch a short video: https://express.adobe.com/video/kny2ODPCB9QMA
To start the registration process, click/tap on this link, https://dashboard.nasba.org/, or select the normal links used to access your account on nasba.org. The registration process does not start until May 31.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services