Professors and post-doctoral researchers representing U.S. academic institutions have until March 11, 2022 (11:59 pm CT), to submit proposals to NASBA’s Accounting Education Research Grants Program.
Spearheaded by NASBA’s Education Committee, the program was established in 2011 to promote research focused on areas that can aid NASBA and State Boards of Accountancy in providing useful information to the accounting profession.
Interested parties are encouraged to submit grant proposals for consideration prior to the deadline. Grant recipients will be announced in summer 2022.
For additional information (including a full program description, eligibility requirements, research topics and details on past recipients), CLICK HERE. For questions regarding the program, email: email@example.com.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services