In an effort to ensure the wellbeing of NASBA stakeholders and mitigate the spread of Covid-19, NASBA’s June Regional Meetings have been combined into a single virtual program, to be held June 22-23, 2021.
NASBA President & CEO Ken L. Bishop first informed member boards and stakeholders of the decision in a March 4 correspondence.
Despite the shift to a single Regional Meeting, the slated agenda will follow a similar format to the in-person Regional Meeting agenda with the inclusion of regional breakout sessions, the chair/president meeting and the executive director breakout session, all of which offer a platform to discuss matters of mutual concern in a more intimate setting.
NASBA leaders hope the virtual format and waived registration fees will result in increased representation from NASBA members and associates. Spearheaded by NASBA’s regional directors, the 2021 Regional Meeting will feature the latest developments on CPA Evolution, the post-Covid anti-regulation battle, IT security and more.
Registration is currently open through Wednesday, June 16, and is required to attend. Click the below buttons or check the NASBA website to access the online registration and tentative meeting agenda.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services