On May 5, NASBA’s Guam Testing and Call Center received its certification through the Guam Safe Certification and World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels Program. Issued by the Guam Visitors Bureau, the program endorses the health and safety practices implemented by businesses on Guam while also promoting island pride.
According to Randy Jung, Manager, Guam Operations, NASBA, the Center has implemented strict social distancing guidelines, which require workstations to be sanitized on a regular basis and all staff and candidates to wear masks, all in an effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. “We do not want our Center to be interrupted by closure due to the virus, so we are taking our protocols very seriously. In addition to these protocols, I’m pleased to report 80 percent of the test center staff have already been vaccinated,” shared Jung.
Amid the height of the pandemic and test center closures, Guam staff continued to work remotely, providing ongoing support to NASBA headquarters by assisting with the backlog of applications, transcripts and candidate inquiries.
With the Guam lockdown lifted and operations fully restored, the Center will proudly display its globally recognized safety and hygiene stamp, giving international candidates greater assurance as they travel to Guam to sit for the CPA Exam.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services