If you’re on the journey toward becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), you know (or will find out soon) that this journey is not an easy one. One of the biggest hurdles is completing the CPA Exam. With four sections to pass, each one completely different from the other, many candidates find it overwhelming to know where to start studying or what to do next.
To help CPA Exam candidates out, NASBA started a new video series called, Q&A to CPA. These short videos answer questions that are frequently asked on our social media channels and through NASBA’s Client Service team. Below, you’ll find videos of what NASBA has covered so far. Be sure to look out for more in the future!
What is continuous testing?
Why don’t you open test centers in my country?
Why can’t we get results for REG, FAR, AUD right after finishing the CPA Exam?
My exam was canceled. Will it automatically be rescheduled? My exam was canceled and I cannot reschedule it, what is wrong?
How do I request an NTS extension or a credit extension?
While each candidate will have their own journey toward becoming a CPA, one thing remains the same – the journey as a whole is a hard one, but one that is worth it.
Are you prepared to conquer the CPA Exam? In addition to your CPA Exam study materials and the Q&A to CPA videos, make sure you read the Candidate Bulletin, which is a comprehensive, digital guide of all the important things related to the CPA Exam. It will make your journey a bit easier!
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services