The time is right to sign up for NASBA’s 2020-2021 committees. All State Board members and NASBA associates are eligible to serve on NASBA’s committees. Submissions are requested now — even from those who are currently serving on NASBA committees. All are required to submit a new form to indicate their interest in continuing to serve on a committee.
NASBA Vice Chair Carlos Barrera will be making committee assignments based on the information contained in the submitted forms. He has requested that those who have a long –standing history on a particular committee consider applying for another committee on which they can add their expertise, experience and knowledge.
Most of the committee work will be accomplished via virtual meetings and e-mail, but may also require in-person meetings when ordinary travel resumes.
Committee interest forms can be found on www.nasba.org. For additional information, contact Noël Winter at email@example.com.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services