Washington, DC and Puerto Rico are the next two jurisdictions scheduled to begin using NASBA’s CPE Audit Service in January. Boards that are actively using the service now include: Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia.
Slated for implementation later in 2020 are: Alabama, Georgia, Guam, Louisiana, Maryland, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina and the Virgin Islands.
The CPE Audit Service is a turnkey web application solution for managing the CPE audit process. This online system helps streamline CPE audits and is designed to be used by both individual CPAs and Boards of Accountancy. The application allows CPA users to enter or upload CPE information and documentation, view CPE records fed in directly from participating CPE program providers, monitor their CPE compliance by jurisdiction and submit their CPE information to the Board when selected for audit. With the CPE Audit Service, Boards are able to generate audit pools or upload an audit pool into the system, monitor workflow dashboards, run numerous reports, and receive and conduct CPE audits all within the system.
The application comes at no cost to the Boards of Accountancy as members of NASBA.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services