As the new year begins, State Board members and staff are being asked by Awards Committee Chair Telford A. Lodden (IA) to start thinking about whom they would like to select as the recipients of this year’s awards for:
William H. Van Rensselaer Award – Since 1988, recipients of this award are individuals who have earned recognition through their contributions in the development of a new program or improvement of a current program for Boards of Accountancy, or who influenced passage of rules or statutes.
NASBA Distinguished Service Award – Since 1999, recipients of this award are individuals who have demonstrated unswerving commitment and dedication to enhancing the mission of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy.
Lorraine P. Sachs Standard of Excellence Award – Since 2008, recipients of this award are State Board executive staff leaders who have shown excellence in regulating and made a positive impact on the accounting profession.
The 2019 Call for Nominations will be open March 26 – June 28. Board of Accountancy members are encouraged to submit a nomination(s), including an explanation of why this person(s) should receive NASBA’s highest honors, using the online nomination form, which can be found at https://nasba.org/mc/nasba-annual-awards/. Please direct questions regarding the awards process to Awards Committee Liaison and Communications Manager, Cassandra Gray, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services