State Board Report
NASBA Nominating Committee Chair Donald H. Burkett (SC) is asking all those interested in serving as NASBA Vice Chair 2017-18 to please submit their resume. Any qualified member can directly submit his or her interest letter to Mr. Burkett at NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North – Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (615)880-4291. To be eligible to serve as Vice Chair, an individual must have served as a Director-at-Large or Regional Director for a minimum of two years, but need not be a current member of the Board of Directors at the time of his or her election. If elected Vice Chair at the Annual Business Meeting on October 31, 2017, in New York City, NY, the individual will accede to the office of Chair 2018-2019.
Mr. Burkett explained that while candidates have in the past sought support of their nomination from multiple State Boards, this is not necessary. He asked that all nominations be submitted to him no later than March 20, 2017.
Nominations for any Board of Directors’ vacancy can be made by at least five Boards of Accountancy that file with NASBA Chair Telford Lodden (IA) at least 10 days prior to the Annual Business Meeting. No nominations will be recognized from the floor of the Annual Business Meeting.
Please direct any questions about the nominating process to Assistant to the President Anita Holt (615)880-4202.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services