October 1, 2015
With inclement weather on the horizon, testing site closures could be a possibility. Please review the following candidate procedures for weather-related site closures:
If the test center is closed and appointments cancelled, Prometric’s Outbound Team will contact the affected candidates to assist them in rescheduling.
If an extension of the Notice To Schedule (NTS) is required in order to reschedule, candidates will be referred to NASBA’s Candidate Care Department at email@example.com.
If the test center is open, candidates need to make an effort to attend their appointments — providing their safety and well-being are not at risk.
If the site is open but the candidate cannot attend due to safety/travel concerns, outages etc., the candidate is required to contact NASBA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
NASBA’s Candidate Care Department will work on your behalf to assist in the rescheduling process.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services