September 14, 2015
NASBA will be taking down CPA Central for a brief period in order to perform system maintenance.
CPA Central will be taken offline Thursday, September 17 at 4:30 p.m. (CDT), and will be restored at 8:00 a.m. (CDT) on Friday, September 18.
Candidates will not be able to apply for the Exam through CPA Central during this maintenance period. However, certain Exam-related functions, such as reprinting a Notice to Schedule or retrieving online scores, will still be operational.
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we complete our maintenance.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services