May 5, 2015
On Thursday, April 30, NASBA’s Nominating Committee met to select a candidate for NASBA’s vice chair, 2015-2016. It is our pleasure to present Telford (Ted) A. Lodden, CPA of West Des Moines, Iowa, as the Committee’s nominee.
Since 2004, Ted has served in numerous capacities as a NASBA member. He is currently serving in his third year as director-at-large on the Board of Directors. Also, from 2010-2012, Ted served as the regional director representing the Central Region.
Ted’s involvement on NASBA committees includes serving as the current chair of the International Qualifications Appraisal Board (IQAB), and former chair of the joint AICPA/NASBA CPE Standards Committee, CPE Committee and the Relations with Member Boards Committee.
A licensed CPA for 40 years, Ted is the managing shareholder of Brooks Lodden, P.C., where he heads the firm’s Management Advisory Services. Additionally, Ted is a past chairman of the Iowa Board of Accountancy, a position he held for seven years. He is also a past chair of the Board’s Ethics Committee. From 1999-2000, Ted served as president of the Iowa Society of CPA’s (ISCPA), and is a past recipient of the ISCPA’s Distinguished Service Award.
An Iowa native, Ted received his BS degree from Iowa State University and an MBA (with honors) from Drake University.
We look forward to Ted’s continued leadership on the NASBA Board of Directors. Please join us in congratulating Telford (Ted) A. Lodden, CPA, on receiving the nomination for vice chair of NASBA, 2015-2016.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services