July 14, 2014
The Fall 2014 testing window begins on October 1 and ends on November 30. This year, the Fall testing window for the Uniform CPA Examination will not be extended to accommodate the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., which falls on Thursday, November 27, 2014.
NASBA, the AICPA and Prometric strongly recommend that you schedule your Exam testing appointments as soon as possible to ensure you have plenty of time to complete testing before enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday.
Applying early gives you a better chance of securing a testing position, as well as your preferred time and location. In fact, to increase the likelihood that you will receive your first choice of date, time and location, you should schedule at least 45 days before your desired test date(s).
Keep in mind, you must schedule your Exam appointment at least five days in advance of the test date. Also, you must take each Exam section within the time period for which your Notice to Schedule is valid (i.e., before it expires). Your Board of Accountancy, NASBA and Prometric are not responsible if you cannot schedule an appointment before a deadline expires in your jurisdiction.
For more information on Exam scheduling, take a look at the Candidate Bulletin.
Best of luck on the Exam!
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services