June 2, 2014
In order to provide you with faster and more efficient service, NASBA is performing system upgrades and important maintenance that will cause our systems to be down from Thursday, June 26, through Sunday, June 29.
We expect to have all systems restored and functioning at 8 a.m. (CDT) on Monday, June 30.
One of the systems affected during the maintenance period includes CPA Central, NASBA’s CPA Exam online application system. Exam candidates will not be able to apply for the CPA Exam through CPA Central during this maintenance period. However, certain Exam-related functions, such as reprinting a Notice to Schedule or retrieving online scores, will still be operational.
Important Email Update
Please note: The system maintenance described above will include upgrades to CPA Central security. Before you can log into your CPA Central account after systems are restored, you will be required to change your password via a link that will be sent to you in an email. It is imperative that your email address on file in CPA Central is current before maintenance begins June 26.
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and hope you will bear with us as we complete these upgrades in an effort to better serve you.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services