May 14, 2012
The Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy has formed an Executive Director Search Committee to begin the solicitation of applicants to replace current Executive Director, J. Lamar Harris, who is retiring June 30, 2013.
Mr. Harris began his tenure with the Alabama Board on August 31, 1996.
Under the direct supervision of the Board, the Executive Director functions as the Chief Executive Officer of the Board with the primary duties and responsibilities as follows:
By the date of appointment, the incumbent must be a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Alabama. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least five years of managerial experience. Government agency experience preferred, but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must submit a resume by August 31, 2012 to the Executive Director Search Committee, Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy, P.O. Box 300375, Montgomery, AL 36130-0375.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services