December 20, 2011
The NASBA Nominating Committee is now calling for your Board’s recommendation(s) for Vice Chair of NASBA for the 2012-13 year. We would be pleased if your board would discuss possible candidates and recommend one or more persons for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
Under Article IV, Section 3 of NASBA’s Bylaws, to be eligible to serve as Vice Chair, an individual must have served as a Director-at-Large or Regional Director for a minimum of one year, but need not be a current member of the Board of Directors at the time of his or her election. No Past Chair is eligible for re-election. For further review of the Amended 2010 bylaws, please click here.
Please mail your Board’s recommendation(s) along with a bio or resume to:
Michael T. Daggett, Chair
You may also fax such recommendation(s) to 615-880-4291 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your recommendation(s) should be received no later than March 2, 2012. Should you have any questions, please call Anita Holt at 615-880-4202 or you may reach me at email@example.com.
Please click here to access a listing of individuals eligible for Vice Chair to help you with the recommendation process.
As always, we thank you for your interest and participation.
Michael Daggett, CPA
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services