March 27, 2009
TO: State Board Chairs/Presidents, Executive Directors, Board of Directors, Board of Accountancy Members and NASBA Associates:
On behalf of Nominating Committee Chair, Samuel K. Cotterell, I am sending this request for recommendations for the NASBA Board of Director positions. At this years 2009 Eastern Regional Meeting, the NASBA Nominating Committee will select 3 Directors at Large and 8 Regional Directors.
Directors at Large are elected for a three-year term and may serve a maximum of two terms, plus any unexpired terms.
Regional Directors are elected for one-year terms and may serve a maximum for three terms. All Regional Directors must be Delegates of their State Board of Accountancy at the time of or within six months prior to their election or board appointment.
If your are interested please notify your State Board Executive Director or State Board Chair/President and send letter of recommendation(s) AND biographical information to Sam Cotterell, Nominating Committee Chair, NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219 or e-mail to email@example.com. Deadline to receive is May 26, 2009. Please contact Anita Holt if you have further questions.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services