January 6, 2009
To: State Board Chairs/Presidents; State Board Executive Directors; NASBA Board of Directors
From: Sam Cotterell, Chair, NASBA Nominating Committee
Re: Vice Chair Recommendations for 2009-2010
The NASBA Nominating Committee is now calling for your Board’s recommendation(s) for Vice Chair of NASBA for the 2009-2010 year. We would be pleased if your board would discuss possible candidates and recommend one or more persons for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
Under Article IV, Section 3 of NASBA’s Bylaws, to be eligible to serve as Vice Chair, an individual must have served as a Director-at-Large or Regional Director for a minimum of one year, but need not be a current member of the Board of Directors at the time of his or her election. No Past Chair is eligible for re-election. For further review of the Bylaws, please refer to https://nasba.org/nasbaweb.nsf/pub.
Please mail your Board’s recommendation(s) along with a bio or resume and photograph to Samuel K. Cotterell at NASBA, 150 4th Avenue North, Suite 1300, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. You may also fax such recommendation(s) to 615-880-4291 or email them to email@example.com. Your recommendation(s) should be received no later than February 26, 2009. Should you have any questions, please call Anita Holt at 615-880-4202 or you may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and participation.
c: Thomas J. Sadler, NASBA Chair
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services