Author: Jenna Elkins, Communications and Digital Media Specialist
Receiving the prestigious Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is the golden ticket for so many people around the world. Fulfilling the education requirements and then passing the rigorous CPA Exam opens the door to many higher-level and unique career opportunities that otherwise may be unattainable without the license.
On NASBA social media, CPA Exam candidates and CPAs had the opportunity to answer the question, “Once you have your CPA license, what will you be doing with it to advance your career?” Below, are the responses NASBA received.
While each candidate will have their own journey toward becoming a CPA, one thing remains the same – the journey as a whole is a hard one, but one that is worth it. After receiving the CPA license, the career advancement opportunities are endless – the hardest decision may be which path you decide to take!
Are you currently a CPA Exam candidate? Are you prepared to conquer the CPA Exam? In addition to your CPA Exam study materials, make sure you read the Candidate Bulletin, which is a comprehensive, digital book of all the important things related to the CPA Exam. It will make your journey a bit easier!
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services