January 22, 2020
NASBA launched the CPE Audit Service with the District of Columbia on Thursday, January 20, 2020.
The accountancy boards of Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Ohio and Tennessee and Virginia are currently participating.
NASBA will work with the North Carolina to launch to their CPAs in the coming weeks.
The CPE Audit Service team can assist with questions and login issues, typically within 2-3 business days.
If a user experiences any issue, we are directing all users to send an e-mail with their issue to email@example.com, or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page in the application,so that we can assist them most efficiently.
In the communication to us please provide:
• Your name
This information will assist the CPE Audit Service team in responding to you most effectively.
A few common issues from licensees include:
1) You are a CPA in a participating state and did not receive the original communication from your Board regarding account registration. Please provide a request for the registration information along with your state of license and license number.
NASBA looks forward to serving even more Boards of Accountancy in the coming months.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services