Omaha, Nebraska and Point Clear, Alabama served as the host cities to the 2011 NASBA Western and Eastern Regional Meetings, held June 8-10 and June 22-24, respectively. More than 250 attendees representing a total of 45 state boards and 15 partnering organizations participated in the meetings.
Meeting attendees received a warm NASBA welcome by the Regional Directors and also received an update on the State of NASBA led by NASBA Board Chair, Michael Daggett, and NASBA President and CEO, David Costello.
Through a series of plenary discussions and breakout sessions, attendees gained insight and shared their perspective on a number of issues impacting the accounting profession.
Plenary topics included:
Breakout sessions focused on emerging issues ranging from Communicating with Licensees and the Public to The IRS PTNA Program: What Does It Mean to a Regulator?
If you weren’t able to attend the meeting or would like to review some of the content that was shared, view the presentations and speeches from the conferences.
NASBA has already started planning the 2012 Eastern and Western Regional meetings. Find out where they’ll be!
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services