Score Reporting Schedule
When should I expect to receive my score?
Beginning with the July/August 2005 testing window, scores will be reported by the AICPA to NASBA in two waves on an accelerated schedule. This means that candidates who test in the first month of a testing window may qualify for earlier receipt of scores, depending on the examination content administered to them, the examination volume and the distribution of examinees within the testing window. Given these factors, it is impossible to tell in advance which candidates and how many will qualify for early score receipt.
After the AICPA releases scores to NASBA, NASBA processes them and forwards them to boards of accountancy for approval and release to candidates. Boards of accountancy determine the actual score reporting schedule. Candidates should note, however, that FROM NOW ON, SCORES MAY NO LONGER BE REPORTED ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
The following chart provides approximate score release information in effect beginning with the July/August 2005 testing window.
Please note that candidates who test on the same day may receive scores at different times due to differences in necessary quality control procedures. However, candidates who do NOT receive their scores by the 20th of April, or July, or October, or January, should call NASBA at 1-866-MY-NASBA (1-866-696-2722).
Note: If you are a candidate of the state of California you may need to allow additional time.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services