Due to extremely high application volume, please allow up to 8 weeks for application processing.
Before applying for an Academic Credential Evaluation through NASBA’s Licensing Service, please familiarize yourself with this jurisdiction’s educational requirements below. Please Note: NASBA’s Licensing Service evaluates only the educational requirement for licensure in this state. All other licensure inquiries are to be directed to the State Board of Accountancy.
To apply for an educational evaluation, you will be asked to create a user account upon your first usage of our licensing online application tool. Registering for a user account will allow you to obtain the required documents to submit with your application, apply for the evaluation, maintain your current information and check the status of your application.
Please allow up to two weeks from your file completion date (when application, fees and all additional required materials have been received) for your application to be processed. Acknowledgment of receipt of application will be sent to you via email, unless otherwise indicated. This notice is sent only as acknowledgment of receipt of application.
New Education Requirements for Licensure effective July 1, 2017
**The Jersey Board of Accountancy adopted these changes which were published on September 21, 2015 and will be operative on July 1, 2017**
As of July 1, 2017, you may qualify academically for Licensure based on the following requirements:
Applicants who obtained their education outside the United States must have their educational credentials evaluated by NASBA International Evaluation Services.
Toll Free: (866) 350-0017
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services