International Administration of the Uniform CPA Examination
Regardless of which Board of Accountancy has declared you eligible for the examination, if you intend to take your examination in Guam, you must pay an additional surcharge for each examination section.
Candidates testing at the Guam Computer Testing Center must pay an examination administration fee before scheduling with Prometric. Have your NTS and credit card in front of you. You will be asked to provide information from your NTS and to pay the administration fee using a credit card. Candidates are advised to view the Guam Calendar for available appointment dates and times prior to paying the surcharge. The administration fee is nonrefundable, and you will not receive a refund under any circumstances. Candidates wishing to change appointments to another test center may do so; however, they will forfeit the administration fee. Candidates may change their test center from Guam through Prometric by following the instructions previously described.
To test at the Guam location, you must first select a participating U.S. jurisdiction, contact the Board of Accountancy (or its designee) in that jurisdiction to obtain application materials, and submit a completed application and required fees as instructed. After receiving the Notice to Schedule (NTS), you may then use the NTS to apply to take the Exam at the Guam location.
Scores for candidate testing in Guam are released on the same timeline as domestic scores.
Regardless of which Board of Accountancy has declared you eligible for the Exam, in addition to paying any domestic testing fees, you must pay additional fees for each Exam section you plan to take in Guam.
Those fees per Exam section are:
To schedule the Exam in the Guam location:
Pathway to CPA Exam Quiz
CPA Examination Services (CPAES)
Guam Call Center
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services