2022 Call for Proposals Open Through March 11, 2022
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 31, 2021 – The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) is pleased to announce the recipient of its Accounting Education Research Grants Program for 2021.
This year’s grant recipient includes the team of Marlissa J. Phillips and Tonya Smalls, both from Clark Atlanta University (Atlanta, GA), for their research entitled, “Do the program curriculum, faculty characteristics, and support association at Minority Serving Institutions contribute to achieving CPA certification?”
NASBA’s Accounting Education Research Grants Program was established in 2011 and is spearheaded by members of NASBA’s Education Committee, under the leadership of Chair Jason Peery (ID). The program seeks to advance research on educational issues impacting the certified public accountants (CPA), the public accounting profession and state boards’ charge to protect the public. Over $170,000 has been awarded in support of academic research nationwide since the program’s inception.
The 2022 Call for Proposals is open now through 11:59 p.m. CT on Friday, March 11, 2022. Post-doctoral researchers and professors seeking funding are encouraged to submit grant proposals for consideration prior to the deadline. Grant recipients will be announced in summer 2022.
For additional information (including a full program description, eligibility requirements, research topics and details on past recipients), CLICK HERE. For questions regarding the program, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Full Media Announcement:
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services