How to Apply for the Uniform CPA Examination
Please visit the Virginia Board of Accountancy website for more information on the application process and online scores.
This service allows you to pay the Exam fees via a NASBA Payment Coupon. The NASBA Payment Coupon is sent to you via the contact preference as indicated on your application/registration. If you have not received a NASBA Payment Coupon, you cannot pay the Exam fees via this service.
You need your Payment Coupon and credit card to proceed.
You should receive your Notice to Schedule (NTS) within four business days of paying your Exam fee. If you do not receive your NTS, call a NASBA Candidate Service Associate at 1-866-MY-NASBA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not be able to schedule an Exam appointment or take the Exam without a valid NTS.
Whom Should I Contact?
Contact NASBA: For questions about receiving/replacing your NTS, payment coupons (if applicable) and general comments about the test center where you took the Exam:
Contact Prometric: For questions about scheduling, rescheduling or canceling your Exam appointment:
For questions about name and/or address changes, Exam scores and eligibility to take the Exam:
CONTACT US800-CPA-EXAM (800-272-3926)
International: (615) 880-4250
9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 402
Henrico, VA 23233
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services