Congratulations are extended to NASBA Director-at-Large and CPE Committee Chair, John (Jack) Dailey (NJ). Dailey, a retired partner and consultant at Bowman & Company LLP of Voorhees Township, was recently honored by the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) as the recipient of its 2021 Lifetime Leader award.
The Lifetime Leader Award is presented as part of the Society’s Ovation Awards and celebrates the standout NJCPA member of exceptional merit for remarkable contributions to the accounting profession over the course of their career. Recipients are regarded for their abundant professional achievements, extensive community service, steadfast determination and model leadership.
A member of the NJCPA since 1978, Dailey is a past president of the NJCPA, a past president of the Southwest Jersey Chapter, and a participant in numerous accounting interest groups and committees. He is also an appointed member of the New Jersey State Board of Accountancy and a highly regarded presenter and author.
According to NJCPA CEO and Executive Director Ralph Albert Thomas, “Jack is a one-of-a-kind individual. We know we can always rely on him to inform and educate his fellow CPAs about ethics codes and regulations — both formally through his CPE classes and informally by connecting with many of his colleagues. We have found a wonderful resource in Jack— one that keeps giving back to the accounting profession.”
To learn more about the Society’s Ovation Awards, visit njcpa.org/ovation.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services