On Friday, May 7, NASBA’s Nominating Committee met to select its candidate for vice chair, 2021-22. We are pleased to announce Richard N. Reisig, CPA, of Great Falls, Montana, as the Committee’s nominee.
Rick’s involvement in NASBA and within the accounting profession is extensive. Currently, he serves as treasurer and director-at-large of the NASBA Board of Directors and as chair of NASBA’s Administration and Finance Committee. A former Mountain regional director, Rick is a former chair of NASBA’s Standard-Setting and Professional Trends Advisory and CBT Administration Committees, and a former member of NASBA’s 120/150 Task Force and CPA Licensing Examinations, Relations with Member Boards and Peer Review Compliance Committees.
From July 2004 – October 2013, Rick served as a member of the Montana Board of Public Accountants, with two terms as board chair (2008-2010). He is a past president of the Montana Society of CPAs (MSCPA) and the Great Falls Chapter of Certified Public Accountants, as well as a former member of the AICPA’s Governing Council and its Board of Examiners.
In addition, Rick is the 2014 recipient of the MSCPA’s George Anderson Distinguished Service Award, its highest honor. Today, he serves on the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) Board of Trustees and is a past-member of FAF’s Private Company Council. He also served on the AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board, and its Practice Analysis Sponsor Advisory Group.
A graduate of Montana State University and licensed CPA since 1983, Rick holds 39 years of public accounting experience and serves his firm, Anderson ZurMuehlen & Company, P.C., as shareholder and chief executive officer, working out of the Great Falls, Montana office. He and his wife, Carrie, are proud parents to their two children, Dawson and Skyler.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Board Member Portal
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services