NASBA and the AICPA have made the decision to administer the U.S. CPA Exam in Canada at approved Prometric test centers until June 30, 2021. We hope the convenience for Canadian candidates to take the Exam in their home country eases some of the burden they may be experiencing.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Canadian candidates may schedule to take any U.S. CPA Exam section in approved Prometric test centers in Canada from December 8, 2020, through June 30, 2021.
IMPORTANT: All eligible CPA candidates wishing to take the U.S. CPA Exam in Canada MUST read, review and acknowledge the informed consent document which was emailed to each Canadian candidate. If you are an eligible Canadian candidate and did not receive a direct email from NASBA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the informed consent document.
Our thoughts are with each of you during this difficult time. We are doing what we can to help you on your journey to U.S. CPA.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services