June 4, 2020
NASBA launched the CPE Audit Service with the Maryland Board of Accountancy on Thursday, June 4th, 2020.
The accountancy boards of District of Columbia, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Ohio and Tennessee and Virginia are currently participating.
The CPE Audit Service team can assist with questions and login issues, typically within 2-3 business days.
If a user experiences any issue, we are directing all users to send an e-mail with their issue to email@example.com, or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page in the application, so that we can assist the most efficiently.
In the communication to us please provide:
• Your name
This information will assist the CPE Audit Service team in responding to you most effectively.
A few common issues from licensees include:
1) You are a CPA in a participating state and did not receive the original communication from your Board regarding account registration. Please provide a request for the registration information along with your state of license and license number.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services