The National Registry of CPE Sponsors was created to recognize CPE program sponsors that provide continuing professional education programs in accordance with nationally recognized standards. Only learning providers that are committed to offering high-quality continuing education programs, which improve a CPA’s professional competence, are listed on the Registry, and NASBA is proud to have over 2,000 currently approved. The National Registry of CPE Sponsors’ logo is the seal of approval for CPE. When you see that logo, you can trust that the continuing education you receive will be of the highest quality.
Find a list of these high-quality providers at nasbaregistry.org.
Learn how to get your courses listed and become a Sponsor.
Click the following link to Confirm Registry Sponsor status.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services