The National Registry of CPE Sponsors was created to help recognize CPE program sponsors who make a commitment to meeting the highest CPE program standards and has continued that mission with the merger of the Quality Assurance Service (QAS) into the self study component of the Registry. Only learning providers who are committed to offering high-quality continuing education programs, that improve a CPA’s professional competence, are listed on the Registry and we are proud to have over 1,950 currently approved. The National Registry of CPE Sponsors’ logo is the seal of approval for CPE. When you see that logo, you can trust that the continuing education you receive will be of the highest quality.
Find a list of these high-quality providers at nasbaregistry.org.
Learn how to get your courses listed and become a Sponsor.
Click the following link to Confirm Registry Sponsor status.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Communications & Outreach
- Board Member Portal
- Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- Executive Directors Site
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services