- We may determine that credentials submitted for evaluation must be sent for verification before an official evaluation can be completed. We reserve the right to contact educational institutions and/or governmental entities for verification of the credential submitted.
- Documents received directly from the issuing institution will not be released to the student. The documents become the property of NASBA International Evaluation Services.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services will contact you if additional documents are required to perform an evaluation.
- We do not evaluate foreign education for admission to academic institutions, immigration, or employment in the United States.
- If your credentials are under another name, you must send legal verification of all name changes.
- It is our policy to maintain evaluation records indefinitely. You may request a evaluation report for a different jurisdiction by filling out a new application.
- If your educational documents cannot be verified, we will not perform an evaluation.
- If you disagree with the outcome of your evaluation, you have 60 days from the issue date of the evaluation report to question the content and outcome. Please submit your concerns in writing or by email to our office for review. Allow a minimum of 10 business days for your evaluation report to be reviewed. There is no guarantee that changes will be made to your evaluation report.
- If you submit original documents to our office for review, you are responsible for any related return-shipping costs. You must pay for return shipping via courier service with a signature required. This is to ensure that your documents are returned to you and you must sign for them upon return.
- If you submit falsified or fraudulent documents, we reserve the right to contact state boards of accountancy. This information will be shared with other evaluation agencies. Your documents will not be returned and you will not receive a refund.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services does not issue refunds for services rendered.
Evaluation Services Home Page
Resources for Deficient Education
Services and Fees
Toll Free: 1.855.468.5382
International Evaluation Services
PO Box 198727
Nashville, TN 37219
150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 850
Nashville TN, 37219