- We may determine that credentials submitted for evaluation must be sent for verification before an official evaluation can be completed. We reserve the right to contact educational institutions and/or governmental entities for verification of the credential submitted.
- Official documents and documents received directly from the issuing institution will not be released to the candidate. The documents become the property of NASBA International Evaluation Services. Only original irreplaceable documents will be returned to the candidate.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services will contact you if additional documents are required to perform an evaluation.
- We do not evaluate foreign education for admission to academic institutions, immigration, or employment in the United States.
- If your credentials are under another name, you must send legal verification of all name changes.
- It is our policy to maintain electronic evaluation records indefinitely. You may request a different evaluation report for a jurisdiction by submitting an interest form. NIES destroys official transcripts and documents on a regular basis. A scanned image of all documents received will be maintained indefinitely. Please note that original, irreplaceable documents WILL NOT be destroyed.
- If your educational documents cannot be verified, we will not perform an evaluation.
- If you disagree with the outcome of your evaluation, you have 60 days from the issue date of the evaluation report to question the content and outcome. Please submit your concerns in writing or by email to our office for review. Allow a minimum of 10 business days for your evaluation report to be reviewed. There is no guarantee that changes will be made to your evaluation report.
- If you submit original documents to our office for review, you are responsible for any related return-shipping costs. You must pay for return shipping via courier service with a signature required. This is to ensure that your documents are returned to you and you must sign for them upon return.
- If you submit falsified or fraudulent documents, we reserve the right to contact state boards of accountancy. This information will be shared with other evaluation agencies. Your documents will not be returned and you will not receive a refund.
- NASBA International Evaluation Services does not issue refunds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Interest Form for Previous Applicants
Resources for Deficient Education
Services and Fees
Toll Free: 1.855.468.5382
NASBA - International Evaluation Services
150 4th Ave. N., Suite 850
Nashville, TN 37219