June 26, 2019
NASBA recently launched the CPE Audit Service with six of its eight participating Boards: Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Tennessee and Virginia. The remaining Boards, North Carolina and Ohio will be going live in the next month or two.
There is a known issue with the initial registration and reset password functionality for some licensees. NASBA’s IT team is working on a solution. The CPE Audit Service team can assist in the meantime, typically within 3-5 business days.
If a user is experiencing an issue, we are directing all users to send an e-mail with their issue to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist more efficiently.
In the communication to us please provide:
- Your name,
- Your state of license and license number
- And a brief description of the issue.
This information will assist the CPE Audit Service team in responding to you most effectively.
A few common issues from licensees include:
1. You are a CPA in a participating state and did not receive the original communication from your Board regarding account registration. Please provide a request for the registration information along with your state of license and license number.
2. You did not receive the follow up email to set up your original password after registration. Please be sure to check your Spam filters for an email from email@example.com. Webmail providers and organization email policies have made spam filtering more rigorous, so our e-mail may be directed to your Spam folders.
3. You have already registered your account and need to sign in. Go to the application home page at https://cpeauditservice.nasba.org to sign in with your username and password.
4. You need to update the name or e-mail address that NASBA has for you in the platform. Please navigate to the Jurisdiction Information page for the Update Name and Address Information link for your Board. Once the Board has corrected its information, the changes will update your information in the CPE Audit Service.
NASBA looks forward to serving even more Boards of Accountancy in the coming months.